Nordic Retail Group is looking for an Online Merchandiser to join one of our biggest client teams. The client is one of the biggest tech company in the world.
As an Online Merchandiser you will be responsible for the development of the online customer journey of consumer product portfolio with retail partners and comparison websites. You ensure that our clients products can distinguish itself with various online retailer partners in the field of smart home and any associated accessories. You focus on the complete portfolio. You will work closely with our business analyst and also help this person with reporting.
You are aware of the latest developments in online marketing and know how to convert this into promotions. You translate insights from the current online customer journey into plans to optimize these with retailers and internal stakeholders. You will be inspired by market trends and your target group (shopper insights).
In this position you are also responsible for:
- Ensuring that product pages at retailers have the (correct) USPs of the clients products and are properly highlighted in understandable language and that the correct content is placed;
- Good visibility on webpages of retail partners with automation of processes;
- Improvement of cross and upsell possibilities;
- Digital Performance Marketing: measuring, analyzing and advising on campaigns and budget spending;
- Monitoring and analysis of the entire online customer journey, including: available content, syndication and online audit tools.
- Creating reports together with the client team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has an affinity with tech and is passionate about helping the (online) consumer.
You are analytical, driven and result-oriented and take the lead in creating the perfect online customer journey for our client with the online retail partners. You work well in a team and you know how to get everyone involved with your enthusiasm and expertise. Furthermore, we think it is important that you have:
- An understanding of online business.
- Demonstrated experience with social media and growth marketing;
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written, Swedish is a great advantage.
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Interested in people and business and strive to learn more
Form of employment: You will be hired by Nordic Retail Group but perform the assignment for our client.
The service is scheduled mainly on weekdays, but weekends and evenings may occur in periods.
Based on Stockholm.
The position is expected to be filled as soon as possible; interviews are ongoing so apply as soon as possible! We only accept applications online, not by email.
Questions (not applications) about the position can be asked to: Emiliano Ferz at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nordic Retial Group
Nordic Retail Group is a full-service retail agency, founded in 1997 and is represented in all four Nordic countries. We focus on helping our clients build their brands and reach their goals by offering staffing, recruitment, creative studio, and innovative inventions for our clients. We have built a strong team and we know what’s needed for a brand to succeed in retail, and how to increase sales both locally and globally.
The work environment at Nordic Retail Group is creative and energetic and we’re always eager to go the extra mile to succeed. We truly have a passion for people, that’s why it’s so important for us to offer the most safe, inclusive, and inspiring workplace that we possibly can for our amazing employees.
We highly value having a diverse team with different types of experiences and backgrounds included in the mix. It’s important to us that everyone feels valued, appreciated and like an important part of our team. Most importantly, we want our staff to love coming to work. Like our founders always says: “You should not only whistle on your way home from the office – but also on your way to the office.”
Visit our website www.nordicretailgroup.com for more information.