Our customer, a well-known international and iconic software company is looking for an EBL/Semiconductor Engineer to work in their office in Espoo.
- Fabricate nanoscale structures using standard processes and procedures
- Flag out issues and participate into the troubleshooting
- Maintain and review process control charts
- Active collaboration with the rest of the customer’s quantum team.
- Written and spoken English is required for the role
- Experience in fabricating nanoscale structures using standard processes and procedures
- Minimum (recent) one year of hands-on experience in a cleanroom with semiconductor processing.
- Recent experience at Micronova/ VTT facilities is a plus (but not a must)
- Experience with wet-processing, Electron Beam Lithography (EBL), or quality control tools (such as optical microscope, SEM, CD measurements)
- Minimum educational qualification – Bachelors or similar skills gained through working experience
The person will be employed for NRG on a fixed-term contract for18 months, first contract period until Dec 31st, then extended and extended.
Start date: asap in June-July
Monthly salary: 4000 - 4700 euros/month depending on experience
About Nordic Retail Group
Nordic Retail Group is the leading expert in the Nordics within staffing, recruitment and implementing sales-driven activities. The company was founded in 1997 and are represented locally in all four Nordic countries.
Year after year, Nordic Retail Group has placed itself on the top lists of the fastest growing companies in the Nordic regions. This has been achieved by helping our customers solve one of their most business-critical challenges: How to maximize their sales. Years of experience has taught us that the solution to this challenge is the art of attracting the right people with the right motivation and experience. By focusing on people rather than functions, we can find the right person.
Our focus is always to find the right person and not just to fill a vacancy. This makes us more focused on people than functions. We strive to be a top-performing employer by attracting, developing and appreciating the best talents. We call it Passion for People