As the next Head Coach (Store Manager) for Nike in Copenhagen, Denmark you will be employed by Retailors working for Nike. Your focus will be to ensure the success of the store by hiring, training, and developing a high performing team who love the brand. As a luxury brand retailer, you will ensure that the consumers receive a premium experience and great a great workplace for your employees. Your responsibilities include sales, labour, staffing and expense management for your store.
About the client
Retailors is a leading retail group and official Nike Partner in multiple countries across Europe.
Your work tasks are divided into three categories:
- Development and team building by ensuring that the top talents are hired to the store.
- Motivating staff to perform best-in-class service and high-performance within sales.
- Product training.
- Give feedback as well as utilizing reward and recognition to improve team engagement.
- 1-2-1 meetings with the staff to create individual development and for succession planning.
- Daily operational procedures in the store.
- Identify and execute best practices to further develop the store.
- Scheduling in accordance with labour law and in order to maximize efficiency and opportunities.
- Ensure that the team meets sales goals and key metrics; Sales, Conversion, Mystery Shopping, Turnover, Staffing.
- Ensure compliance in Loss Prevention and Health and Safety measures.
- Set goals based on established KPI’s
Planning and merchandising
- Oversee the Visual Merchandising team and ensure the the visual standards are maintained at all times.
- Deliver on planning and execution of merchandise launches.
We are looking for someone that has:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail leadership focusing in retail/store operations, budgeting, planning, customer service.
- An understanding of financials and reporting.
- Experience and the ability to deliver high customer service.
As I person we see that you are:
- Enjoy working and developing people
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evening and holidays as needed.
We can provide
- A place in a fantastic team
- Discounts in Nike products
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing coaching
- Great succession planning
- Scope: Full-time employment
- Start: September 2022
- Location: Århus, Denmark
This position is scheduled on weekdays / evenings / but evenings and weekends occur in periods. In this position you will be employed by Retailors and perform an assignment for Nike.
The position is expected to be filled as soon as possible, therefore interviews are ongoing, so apply as soon as possible. The position is full-time and ongoing. Questions (not applications) about the service can be directed to: Ilker Akbas at email@example.com
About Nordic Retail Group
Nordic Retail Group is a full-service retail agency, founded in 1997 and is represented in all four Nordic countries. We focus on helping our clients build their brands and reach their goals by offering staffing, recruitment, creative studio, and innovative inventions for our clients. We have built a strong team and we know what’s needed for a brand to succeed in retail, and how to increase sales both locally and globally.
The work environment at Nordic Retail Group is creative and energetic and we’re always eager to go the extra mile to succeed. We truly have a passion for people, that’s why it’s so important for us to offer the most safe, inclusive, and inspiring workplace that we possibly can for our amazing employees.
We highly value having a diverse team with different types of experiences and backgrounds included in the mix. It’s important to us that everyone feels valued, appreciated and like an important part of our team. Most importantly, we want our staff to love coming to work. Like our founders always says: “You should not only whistle on your way home from the office – but also on your way to the office.”
Visit our website www.nordicretailgroup.com for more information.