We are currently looking for the next Nike Assistant Head Coach, you will be working for Retailors - the official operating partner of Nike in Denmark - Copenhagen.
Your main focus will be on execution, product presentation and service, to show your team and the customer what you know - what is great about the product and why.
Retailor Sports Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require.
What You'll Do:
- Assisting the Store Manager (Head Coach) by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular floor/business in a store
- Performing all store management functions in absence of Head Coach
- Coordinating and supervises the daily activities of business support staff
- Setting priorities for the team to ensure task completion, coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Applying management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit
- Recruiting and hiring top talent to ensure a diverse and energetic work environment
- Setting priorities for employees to meet daily deadlines; developing plans to meet short-term objectives
- Performing work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, and programs
- Preparing statistical and narrative reports of store activities, Communicating with Visual team and/or oversee physical site maintenance
What we'd love to see:
- Extensive retail experience including 2+ years experience in management
- Enthusiasm and passion about sports and / or sports fashion
- Availability to work weekends, evenings and holidays, and some overnights as required.
What you will get:
- Amazing discount on Nike gear
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Positive and supportive team environment
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career with an outstanding luxury athletic
- Scope: Full-time employment
- Amount of open positions: 2
- Start: October/December 2022
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
This position is scheduled on weekdays / evenings / but evenings and weekends occur in periods. In this position you will be employed by Retailors and perform an assignment for Nike.
The position is expected to be filled as soon as possible, therefore interviews are ongoing, so apply as soon as possible. The position is full-time and ongoing. Questions (not applications) about the service can be directed to: Ilker Akbas at email@example.com
About Nordic Retail Group
Nordic Retail Group is a full-service retail agency, founded in 1997 and is represented in all four Nordic countries. We focus on helping our clients build their brands and reach their goals by offering staffing, recruitment, creative studio, and innovative inventions for our clients. We have built a strong team and we know what’s needed for a brand to succeed in retail, and how to increase sales both locally and globally.
The work environment at Nordic Retail Group is creative and energetic and we’re always eager to go the extra mile to succeed. We truly have a passion for people, that’s why it’s so important for us to offer the most safe, inclusive, and inspiring workplace that we possibly can for our amazing employees.
We highly value having a diverse team with different types of experiences and backgrounds included in the mix. It’s important to us that everyone feels valued, appreciated and like an important part of our team. Most importantly, we want our staff to love coming to work. Like our founders always says: “You should not only whistle on your way home from the office – but also on your way to the office.”
Visit our website www.nordicretailgroup.com for more information.