Dysons culture is unique, and they constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited about beauty tech and leading others. We are now searching for a person to lead such a team at our Stockmann Helsinki Shop-in-shop.
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. They are growing fast and their aspiration is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Their Nordic headquarters is based in Stockholm, but they have employees working in Field Sales across the market.
At Dyson, they sell by demonstrating and with the help of Nordic Retail Group, our Expert and Stylist teams are Dyson advocates who know the technology inside out and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting the world-leading and innovative technology with shoppers and owners.
- Responsible for elevating the customer experience by consistently seeking innovation, learning new, and putting customer needs first in all decisions.
- Demonstrate solid sales leadership by inspiring the team and taking a focused role on the demo floor coaching and mentoring the team to meet and exceed targets.
- Lead and develop retail store operations and build cross functional relationships throughout the business.
- Create and implement best practices to improve sales and profitability.
- Consistently observe and assess the team’s capabilities to create development and knowledge.
- Supervise store P+L to achieve company targets.
- Process and evaluate sales data to effectively forecast sales and product mix.
- Plan and supervise shop working hours and actively participate in the sales and promotion work.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 5 years robust experience in a customer facing retail setting.
- Previous retail store management experience required.
- Experience working with a premium or luxury brand is beneficial but not required.
- Highly self-driven and team-oriented person who is motivated by exceeding sales performance aspirations.
- Ability to always act with integrity, empathy and respect towards people, co-workers, owners, partners, and products.
- Experience in building efficient presentations and communication delivery to various business leaders.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35lbs.
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time.
- Fluent English and Finnish in speaking and writing.
- Good level of PC skills, especially in all Microsoft Office programs.
Hair stylists' working hours vary between Monday-Sunday within store opening hours. As a rule, the store manager works full time during weekdays within the store opening hours but might occasionally have some weekend work.
If you have questions about this position, please contact Sebastian Rosenstam at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nordic Retail Group:
Nordic Retail Group is a full-service retail agency, founded in 1997 and is represented in all four Nordic countries and Benelux. We focus on helping our clients build their brands and reach their goals by offering staffing, recruitment, creative studio, and innovative inventions for our clients. We have built a strong team and we know what’s needed for a brand to succeed in retail, and how to increase sales both locally and globally.
We highly value having a diverse team with different types of experiences and backgrounds included in the mix. It’s important to us that everyone feels valued, appreciated and like an important part of our team. Most importantly, we want our staff to love coming to work. Like our founders always says: “You should not only whistle on your way home from the office – but also on your way to the office.”
Visit our website www.nordicretailgroup.com for more information.